1. How do I order a custom necklace?
- Step 1: choose a chain style and size
- Step 2: choose any charms or gems you like
- Step 3: modify your selection
- Step 4: review your order
- Step 5: order necklace
All named styles are for inspiration. You may create any piece with any ornaments that you choose.
2. How many charms can I hang on the lariat style chain?
We recommend hanging only one charm on each clip for a maximum of two.
3. How many charms can I hang on the cord necklaces?
We recommend no more than five charms on the cord styles.
4. What material are the chains and charms?
Sk GaNun jewelry is handmade available in 14 karat gold, 14 karat gold filled, white gold and sterling silver. She uses gemstones where natural inclusions & color variations will occur. Intercharmable chains are sterling silver chain and clasps and the cord necklaces are cotton with a sterling silver clasps. All charms are sterling silver.
5. How long does it take to get my necklace?
It may take up to 14 business days depending on the availability of materials in stock and such. We try our very best to get it to you as soon as possible.
6. How can I pay for my pieces?
We accept Paypal.
7. Do I have to pay tax?
Yes if you live in Maryland, otherwise no tax is charged.
8. How much is shipping?
We use the United States Post Office priority mail shipping up to one pound is $5.00. All of our items fall into that category.
Gift Wrapping: All of our items are packaged in a pretty pink box with our cute logo in a gift bag with raffia ribbon ready for gift giving free of charge!